Items Similar to Antique Napoleon III French Green Carved Glass Decanter
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 8
Antique Napoleon III French Green Carved Glass Decanter
This elegant tall wine decanter has been embellished with finely cut floral elements. The glass is of an intensive fir tree color and belonged to a French household.
- DimensionsHeight: 12.8 in. (32.5 cm)Diameter: 3.55 in. (9 cm)
- StyleNapoleon III (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1865
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationMunich, DE
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU5195220696172
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Munich, Germany
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Munich, Germany
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
1stDibs seller since 2020
5 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- By SalviatiLocated in Munich, DEWonderful rich pink art glass vase by Salviati & Co, Italy with the original gold colored paper label, 20th cent...Category
Vintage 1950s Italian Mid-Century Modern GlassMaterials
GlassH 7.09 in. W 5.91 in. D 5.91 in.$1,831
- Located in Munich, DEVery rare inkstand in the shape of a miniature copy of the tomb of Napoleons I. Napoleon is buried in the Dome ...Category
Antique 1820s French Restauration InkwellsMaterials
FaienceH 6.3 in. W 5.12 in. D 3.55 in.$2,969
- Located in Munich, DEElegant and versatile piece of furniture made in circa 1810. In England out of Gonzalo Alvas wood. This charming...Category
Antique 1810s English George III CabinetsMaterials
PalisanderH 48.82 in. W 26.97 in. D 11.42 in.$12,125
- Located in Munich, DEBust of general Hoche, one of the most important generals under Napoléon the 1st. Signed and dated on the left: ...Category
Antique 1830s French Charles X BustsMaterials
Paint, PlasterH 29.53 in. W 16.54 in. D 11.42 in.$4,701
- Located in Munich, DEThe plaster cast of a herm with the head of Dionysos has a beautiful green patina and sits on a mahogany base F...Category
Antique 1860s French Napoleon III BustsMaterials
Plaster, MahoganyH 11.82 in. W 9.45 in. D 5.91 in.$4,825
- Located in Munich, DERhytons are one handed drinking vessels, often used in antiquity for libation ceremonies. Our rhytons are fine b...Category
Antique 1860s French Napoleon III Mounted ObjectsMaterials
BronzeH 7.68 in. W 3.35 in. D 8.67 in.$4,330
You May Also Like
Antique Napoleon III Liquor Cellar, French, Liqueur Box, Glass Decanters, 1830
Located in Hele, Devon, GB
This is an antique Napoleon III liquor cellar. A French, ebonized rosewood liqueur box with fitted interior and cut glass decanters, dating to the early 19th century, circa 1830. ...
Antique Early 19th Century French More Dining and Entertaining
Blown Glass and German Silver Mounted Decanter
Located in Jesmond, Newcastle Upon Tyne
An exceptional, fine and impressive vintage glass and German silver mounted decanter in the Art Deco style; an addition to our silver mounted glass collection. Description: Thi...
Vintage 1940s German Art Deco More Dining and Entertaining
American Mid-Century Modern Translucent Brilliant Cut-Glass Decanter
Located in New York, NY
This refined Mid-Century Modern decanter was realized in the United States, circa 1950. Realized in translucent glass with geometric forms incised into the exterior, this piece is as...
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern More Dining and Entertaining
1920s Art Deco Cut-Glass and Sterling Silver Mounted Decanter
By Wilmot Manufacturing Company
Located in Jesmond, Newcastle Upon Tyne
An exceptional, fine and impressive antique George V cut-glass and English sterling silver mounted decanter in the Art Deco style; an addition to our silver mounted glass collection....
Vintage 1920s English Art Deco Glass
Silver, Sterling Silver
Christmas Colors Antique Nailsea Glass Bell Red & White with Green Handle c 1840
By Nailsea Glasswork
Located in Katonah, NY
This bell is red and white with a green handle. It is perfect for Christmas. Made in the Nailsea glassworks in England circa 1840 the blown glass is colored with red and white marbl...
Antique Mid-19th Century English Romantic Glass
Very Good Pair of William IV Cut Glass Spirit Decanters, England Circa 1835
Located in Ottawa, Ontario
Both ovoid glass bodies exhibiting a slight greyish hue, decorated with scalloped and diamond cut detail, rising to ringed necks fitted with their original dedicated and numbered mus...
Antique 1830s English William IV Glass
Curved "Kluk Kluk" Decanter Blue, Holmegaard, Denmark, 1970s
Located in Chorzów, PL
The "Kluk Kluk" decanter is an icon of the Holmegaard brand. This very stylish Kluk Kluk decanter was designed for Holmegaard by Jacob E Bang (1899-1965). The Kluk Kluk (Glug Glug) d...
Vintage 1970s Polish Mid-Century Modern More Dining and Entertaining
$111 / item
Campbell-Rey Octagonal Striped Tumbler in Green and Turquoise Murano Glass
Located in London, GB
Campbell-Rey continue their exploration of color and geometric form, introducing new expressions to traditional materials. Presenting Rosanna, a Murano glassware collection comprised...
2010s Italian Modern Glass