- CreatorChelsea Porcelain (Manufacturer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1756
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Harlequine's leg has been reattached; a shallow chip to the base has been restored. All restoration is recent and invisible..
H 7.125 in. x W 5.5 in. x D 3.25 in.
H 18.1 cm x W 13.97 cm x D 8.26 cm
- Seller locationMelbourne, AU
- Seller reference number5013
- Reference numberLU3151310158553
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Chelsea Porcelain Dishes with Unusual Vegetable...
The Chelsea porcelain dishes, after the Meissen, are of an unusual deep octagonal form and are very well painted with a central composition of different fruit and vegetables. One in...