Items Similar to Large Polychrome Japanese Imari Charger, 18th-19th Century View More
Large Polychrome Japanese Imari Charger, 18th-19th Century
A large polychrome Japanese Imari charger, 18th-19th century.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1780-1830
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 2.25 in. x Dm 18.25 in.H 5.72 cm x Dm 46.36 cm
- Diameter18.25 in. (46.36 cm)
- Seller LocationStamford, CT
- Reference NumberLU97787216963
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Stamford, CT
More From This Seller
Italian Maiolica La Bella Water Jug, 19th Century
Antique Late 19th Century Italian Renaissance Ceramics
Italian Maiolica "La Bella" Istoriato Lustered red water jug, 19th century. Maiolica: The fired, but still unglazed pottery is covered with a white tin glaze, onto which a colorful ...
Late 18th Early-19th Century French Drawing Vie...
Antique 19th Century French Neoclassical Drawings
A late 18th-early 19th century French neoclassical drawing on paper, view of the Tiber River with the Aventine hill in Rome.
Italian Venetian Armchair, 18th Century
Antique Mid-18th Century Italian Rococo Armchairs
18th century Italian Venetian carved walnut armchair.
Italian Walnut Serpentine Commode, 18th Century
Antique 1720s Italian Rococo Commodes and Chests of Drawers
An impressive 18th century Italian walnut and burl walnut serpentine commode with bronze handles. Emilian, circa 1720.