I have purchased a large collection of French herb pots that date to the 19th Century. These very small pots were used to store dried herbs originally. I find that they are also great for jams and jellies or olives or nuts on an antipasti board. There is an indention near the top which was used for securing a piece of fabric over the small jar. These jars, being hand made, vary in size slightly and there are minor differences in the glaze color. There are minor chips on many of the jars on the upper rim. The jars are priced individually.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture19th Century
- ConditionGood. These jars, being hand made, vary in size slightly and there are minor differences in the glaze color. There are minor chips on many of the jars on the upper rim. Overall the condition is consistent with their age..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 2.5 in.
H 6.35 cm
- Diameter2.3 in. (5.85 cm)
- Seller locationFairhope, AL
- Reference numberLU89583425052
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Fairhope, AL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like