Edo period wood and copper hibachi with teapot and stand.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
circa 18th Century
copper, cast iron and burled wood
Excellent. Very good. .
Wear consistent with age and use
12 in. H x 16.5 in. W x 22 in. D
30 cm H x 42 cm W x 56 cm D
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Italian Mechanical Wine Server
- Sterling and Leather Thomas Jenkins of London Flask
- 19th Century Italian Olive Oil Vessel
- Argentine Tabletop Caramelera
- Glass Pyrex Vessel
- Antique Sterling and Crocodile Hip Flask
- 19th Century Italian Olive Oil Jug
- Crocodile Hip Flask by Wilmott Manufacturing Co.
- Cheesemonger's Display Case
- Petite Leather and Silver Plated Flask
- Alligator and Silver Plate Flask
- James Dixon & Sons Hammered Sterling and Crystal Flask