These vintage circus flags come from the days of the Ringling, Barnum, and Bailey Big Top Circus, when traveling tents were still transported and raised at hundreds of locations across the country. The flags are handmade and show signs of some previous repairs and staining, but are in excellent shape overall. They were made sometime, between 1920-1950 and would have traveled along with all the performers in the heydays of the American circus. Each cotton flag has two metal grommets for use.
- Date of manufacture1920-1950
- ConditionFair. This flag has a repair in the lower corner, which has been cut and stitched previously..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
H 62.5 in. x W 78 in. x D 0.25 in.
H 158.75 cm x W 198.12 cm x D 6.35 mm
- Seller locationAurora, OR
- Seller reference number8608
- Reference numberLU161525855043
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 16 hrs
Located in Aurora, OR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like