- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 9
Folky Early 20thc Iron Boot Jack & Rack
This is a fantastic cast iron boot jack has a horse embossed and pegs for the boots. The condition is very good.
- DimensionsHeight: 17 in. (43.18 cm)Width: 13 in. (33.02 cm)Depth: 17 in. (43.18 cm)
- StyleAdirondack (In the Style Of)
- Materials and TechniquesIron,Machine-Made
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1900-1920
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Great used condition.
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference NumberSeller: Cast Iron Rack With Horse Embossed on Face1stDibs: LU797125538442
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$175 Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Los Angeles, CA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Los Angeles, CA
4.9 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1985
1stDibs seller since 2004
1,107 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
You May Also Like
Early to Midcentury Ski Lodge Iron Boot Scrape
Located in Nantucket, MA
Vintage ski lodge iron boot scrape, early to midcentury, a bracket of cast iron (or steel) crossed skis holding a pair of brushes with stiff bristle and wooden backs. Great style ove...
Mid-20th Century American Adirondack More Folk Art
Antique Bull Horn Boot Jack, Austria, 1870
Located in Berghuelen, DE
An antique bull horn boot jack. From a noble villa in Austria. With antique green velvet fabric and original cow horns. Unrestored original condition, fabric needs to be renewed. ...
Antique Late 19th Century Austrian Rustic Coat Racks and Stands
Folky Mid-Century "Automium" Model Lamp
Located in New York, NY
This interesting lamp was home made by a person who visited the 1958 Worlds fair in Brussels. After being so impressed by the signature structure "The Automium" (see tear sheet attac...
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern More Folk Art
Unusual Folky "Apple Tree" Table Decoration
Located in New York, NY
Hand painted wood "apples" on cast iron base - supported by wrapped wire "branches", highly decorative - and well made.
Early 20th Century American More Folk Art
19th Century Iron Handcut Oversized Scotty Dog Boot Scrape
Located in Lambertville, NJ
Iron handcut oversized scotty dog boot scrape, measures: 25 1/2" tall, by 18" wide by 1 1/2". Cut out of 1/2" thick piece of iron. Tabs on spikes are expertly welded sealed on with a...
Antique Late 19th Century American Sculptures and Carvings
18th Century French Hand Forged Iron Game Rack
Located in Amsterdam, NL
Large hand forged iron game rack, France, circa 1750.
Antique 18th Century French Primitive More Folk Art
$422 Sale Price
Early 20th Century Wooden Prosthetic Leg
Located in Point Richmond, CA
Early 20th century wooden prosthetic leg The shoe measures 11" long and has not been untied or removed. There is nice tooling on the upper edge of the leather cuff and grommets wher...
Early 20th Century North American Rustic More Folk Art
$585 Sale Price
Mexican Butcher's Rack
Located in Mexico City, CDMX
Circa 1940, we offer this rare Mexican Butcher's rack made in iron.
Vintage 1940s Mexican Folk Art More Folk Art