This early Yea Indian weaving pillow is such unusual colors with the mustard ground and grey border.The Indians are all wearing turquoise beaded necklaces and the border is geometric.This is quite rare pattern for a yea weaving.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1935-1940
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGreat condition. .
H 24 in. x W 29 in.
H 60.96 cm x W 73.66 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberFantastic Indian Weaving /Yea weaving pillow
- Reference numberU12031779713719
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like