- CreatorNavajo Indian Art (Weaver)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1875-1900
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
H 52 in. x W 33 in. x D 0.3 in.
H 132.08 cm x W 83.82 cm x D 7.62 mm
- Seller locationDenver, CO
- Seller reference number20205
- Reference numberLU100463421772
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Native American Chief's Blanket, Navajo, 19th C...
Navajo Indian Art
American Native American Objects
Navajo Chiefs blanket with a unique design, a variant of a third phase pattern. Expertly woven of Germantown wool. Expedited and International shipping is available; please contac...