This fine early fabric example of a sampler nine patch quilt is in very good condition. It has hand pieced pieces and has treadle machine over throughout the quilt. This was done to keep the condition strong and great! These bars of nine patch's contain very early mid-19th century calico fabrics.
- CreatorUnknown (Maker)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1890-1900
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent Used Condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 84 in. x W 78 in. x D .25 in.
H 213.36 cm x W 198.12 cm x D 6.35 mm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference number19Thc Nine Patch Quilt
- Reference numberLU797110452893
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like