Items Similar to 1970s Distressed French "Charcuterie" or "Delicatessen" Double-Sided Sign View More
1970s Distressed French "Charcuterie" or "Delicatessen" Double-Sided Sign
1970s distressed French white and red double-sided charcuterie metal sign. Delicatessen in French. Shows wear from age and use. This can be seen at our 302 Bowery location in Manhattan.
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1970s
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 13.5 in. x W 36.25 in. x D 1 in.H 34.29 cm x W 92.08 cm x D 2.54 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference Number18BEL10273
- Reference NumberLU973612180923
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
About the Seller
4.7 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1970s Belgium Blue and White Arrow Direction Ro...
1960s Teinturerie Parisienne or "Parisian Dry C...
1950s French Advertising Peint Neuf Sign
You May Also Like
19th Century Painted "Charcuterie" Sign
1970s Large French Vintage Greige Metal Number ...
Large Antique French Double Sided Pocket Watch ...