A turn of the century butcher's trade sign in the shape of a bulls head in gilded metal. The piece is stamped "HEXA Made in France" on the interior and bears the monogram "R.A.". Reduced from: $6,000
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureLate 19th, early 20th century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. age appropriate patina. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 18 in. x W 23 in. x D 17 in.
H 45.72 cm x W 58.42 cm x D 43.18 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberR332VA
- Reference number11062388931184
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like