Items Similar to Double Sided General Store Wood and Ice Trade Sign View More
Double Sided General Store Wood and Ice Trade Sign
Double sided general store trade sign, circa 1900. Each side perfectly graphic. Appears to have been done by the hand of a professional sign painter. One side ice for sale and the other side wood for sale.
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1900
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsGood condition for a trade sign exposed to the elements. Some minor paint loss and chips. White on ICE side shows dirt. Vibrant and sturdy sign. Please see images and email with any questions.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 30 in. x W 19.75 in. x D 1 in.H 76.2 cm x W 50.17 cm x D 2.54 cm
- Seller LocationSanta Monica, CA
- Reference NumberLU873412480972
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Santa Monica, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Iron Enamel General Store Neon Trade Sign
Vintage Enamel and Porcelain ‘STORE’ Trade Sign
You May Also Like
Early American Painted General Store Sign
Antique 1940s Double Sided Wood "Protraits in ...
19th Century American Double Sided Watch Maker ...
Tall Hand-Painted Double-Sided Ice Cream Cone Sign
1950s Double Sided Hershey's Ice Cream Sign
1930s Double Sided Swift's Ice Cream Sign