Early 20th century double-sided sheet iron, cast iron, hand-painted trade sign with hand-forged hooks. Great hand-painted "The Norfolk" featuring a painted crest and battle ship. Hangs on iron Stand that may or may not be original to the sign. Comes apart in three pieces. Please note measurements are with stand.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Please see images for paint condition. Both sides of sign are shown in images. Please note measurements are with stand. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
H 45 in. x W 52 in. x D 12 in.
H 114.3 cm x W 132.08 cm x D 30.48 cm
- Seller locationSanta Monica, CA
- Reference numberLU87346859853
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Santa Monica, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like