Beautifully woven of Camelid wool with natural dyes, originating from the Aymara culture, Bolivia. Expedited and International Shipping is available; please contact us for an estimate.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureMid-19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. overall good condition with some damage as evidenced in the photographs.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 44 in. x W 39 in. x D .2 in.
H 111.76 cm x W 99.06 cm x D 5.08 mm
- Seller locationDenver, CO
- Seller reference number21326
- Reference numberLU100467962493
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: 10 hrs
Located in Denver, CO
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like