Offered by Zena Kruzick Mid-20th century beaded cache-sexe modesty apron (Pikuran), Mandara Mountains, Cameroon These colorful cache-sexe were worn for celebrations, rituals and rites of passage by women who had reached puberty.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly to Mid-20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionFair. Beads are very stable..
- WearMinor losses. Minor structural damages.
H 9 in. x W 19 in. x D .25 in.
H 22.86 cm x W 48.26 cm x D 6.35 mm
- Seller locationBAY AREA, CA
- Seller reference numberZK#3383
- Reference numberLU177828337273
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in BAY AREA, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like