This fun crazy shore bird has a wonderful aged surface and its original patinated directionals. This great weather vane has the original iron rod of which could be mounted on a roof top or kept on the custom iron base. This is included. Condition is good with minor dents and small bullet hole from when it was up on a roof. Found in New England.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1920-1930
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. The condition is good with minor flaws. Minor ding or dent on one side and small bullet hole. This has a great vertigris surface..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 52 in. x W 24 in. x D 12 in.
H 132.08 cm x W 60.96 cm x D 30.48 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberEarly 20Thc Patinated Copper Stork Weather Vane on Stand
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU79716469763
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like