- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1931-1939
- Materials and techniques
H 23.23 in. x Dm 29.53 in.
H 59 cm x Dm 75 cm
- Diameter29.53 in. (75 cm)
- Seller locationBrussels, BE
- Seller reference numberM2013147/2
- Reference numberLU168425818113
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Swedish Art Deco 1935 Orrefors Mermaid Glass Pe...
Swedish Chandeliers and Pendants
Swedish Art Deco 1935 Orrefors mermaid glass pendant lamp chandelier A very beautiful Swedish art deco pendant lamp with three mermaids swimming in a circle painted and etched into ...
Art Deco French Nickel and Frosted Glass Chande...
David Gueron Degue
French Chandeliers and Pendants
A French Art Deco chandelier, produced circa 1930s, with nickel frame and four signed frosted glass "shields" with arms supporting frosted glass shades; designed by David Gueron for ...