"Viscontea" Suspension Light by Achille & Pier Giacomo Castiglioni for Flos
- CreatorFlos (Manufacturer),Achille & Pier Giacomo Castiglioni (Designer)
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1960s
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 19.6 in. x Dm 23.6 in.H 49.79 cm x Dm 59.95 cm
- Diameter23.6 in. (59.95 cm)
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller Reference NumberCF1894
- Reference NumberLU794712830022
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
About Flos (Manufacturer)
Founded by Sergio Gandini in 1962 in Merano Italy, FLOS has revolutionized the art of lighting by honoring tradition while embracing innovation.
FLOS is, above all else, about craftmanship, and as a result the brand has cultivated long and successful partnerships with some of the world’s most renowned lighting artists. Working with icons such as the Castiglioni Brothers , Tobia Scarpa, Philippe Starck and Antonio Citterio, among others, FLOS has earned the respect of the industry while growing its offerings to include residential, commercial, and custom-made concept-based products.
An award winning institution in its own right, FLOS has earned worldwide recognition as the leader in the field.
Today, Sergio’s grandson Piero Gandini sits at the helm, holding fast to the values and ideas established by his grandfather while moving confidently into the future.