- CreatorLyfa (Maker), Kay Boeck-Hansen (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1972
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. rewired, two E12 sockets per fixture, max wattage 40w per socket.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 11.5 in. x Dm 4 in.
H 29.21 cm x Dm 10.16 cm
- Diameter4 in. (10.16 cm)
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference numberLU84877188743
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Bent Karlby Pair of Opaline Glass and Brass Flu...
Lyfa, Bent Karlby
Danish Flush Mount
Brass, Glass, Opaline Glass
A pair of model 'Kina' opaline glass and brass flush mount ceiling lamps by Bent Karlby for Lyfa. The lamps are made of an opaline glass shade and a brass ring underneath with a fro...
Flush Mount Light or Sconce by Carl Fagerlund f...
Carl Fagerlund, Lyfa, Orrefors
Swedish Flush Mount
A beautiful brass and textured glass light fixture by Carl Fagerlund for Orrefors/Lyfa, Sweden, manufactured in Mid-Century, circa 1960. The light has five sockets for small Edison ...