Items Similar to American Arts & Crafts Copper Lantern, Circa 1930 View More
American Arts & Crafts Copper Lantern, Circa 1930
Prairie School style hand-hammered copper lantern with slag glass cutouts, copper chain and canopy. Recently, re-wired, American, circa 1930. Measurements include canopy and chain.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1930
- Materials and TechniquesHammeredCopper
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 33 in. x Dm 5 in.H 83.82 cm x Dm 12.7 cm
- Diameter5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference NumberLU812814001062
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2005
Located in San Francisco, CA
More From This Seller
American Arts & Crafts Enameled Glass Hanging L...
Early 20th Century American Arts and Crafts Lanterns
A hanging lantern with a hand painted enameled glass winter forest scene and stream - for a hall or entry way, with patinated brass hardware. American, early 20th century.
Arts & Crafts Lantern Wall Sconce
Early 20th Century American Arts and Crafts Wall Lights and Sconces
Arts & Crafts period steel and green slag glass wall sconce or lantern. Newly re-wired and re-conditioned. American, early 20th century.
Large Antique American Cast Iron Street Light F...
Antique 19th Century American Lanterns
A large antique cast iron street light fixture with textured glass panels, made by General Electric. Having beautifully weathered old green paint (possibly original). American, late ...
Arabesque Style Brass and Multicolored Jewel Gl...
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Lanterns
Wonderfully colorful Arabesque style brass and multi colored jewel glass hanging light with pressed design in the brass top and bottom. Reds, blues, clear, greens, yellows, throughou...