This neoclassical hand-blown and etched lantern has it original aged brass fittings including finial. Originally it held one candle but we have electrified the lantern with a three-light solid brass insert, patinated to match the original brass ring and finial. The height from the smoke bell to the bell jar can be adjusted. Ceiling cap, hanging hardware, and one foot of chain included.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureCirca:1790
- ConditionExcellent. As with any early hand-blown glass, there are minor flaws which greatly enhance the uniqueness and beauty of the lantern..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 23 in. x Dm 10 in.
H 58.42 cm x Dm 25.4 cm
- Diameter10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Seller locationAlexandria, VA
- Seller reference number9482XB
- Reference numberLU86999560813
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Alexandria, VA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like