Pair of 1960's asymmetrical sconces in altuglass and blue mauve brass. Two lighted arms per sconce.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Materials and Techniques
Brass and altuglass.
14.57 in. H x 19.69 in. W x 4.33 in. D
37 cm H x 50 cm W x 11 cm D
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Large and Rare Pair of 1950s Sconces by Maison Lunel
- 1950 Rare Pair of Sconces by Adrien Audoux & Frida Minet, "École De Nice"
- 1950 Large Pair of Sonces by Maison Lunel
- 1950, Large Pair of Sconces, Audoux & Minet
- 1950 Large Pair of Sconces by Maison Lunel
- 1960 Set of Three Sconces by Maison FlorArt
- 1960 Pair of Large Wall Lights Leola
- 1930 Pair of Wall Lights by Marcel Guillemard
- 1950, Pair of Sconces, Adrien Audoux & Frida Minet
- 1950 Pair of Sconces by Maison Lunel
- Pair of Neoclassical Sconces with Two Crossed Arrows by Maison Lunel, 1950
- Large Pair of Sconces "Torch" by Maison Arlus, 1950