Antique Old Mercury Glass Églomisé Vase Lamp Victorian
Great looking antique mercury glass lamp, 19th-20th century, possibly converted from oil. 24" high overall, 14" to socket, 6 1/2" diameter. Excellent antique condition, small dent in brass base, as shown. Shade not included, please inquire for availability/pricing.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureEarly 20th Century
- Materials and TechniquesSilveredGlass
- Condition DetailsExcellent antique condition, small dent in brass base, as shown.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 24 in. x Dm 6.5 in.H 60.96 cm x Dm 16.51 cm
- Diameter6.5 in. (16.51 cm)
- Seller LocationWilton, CT
- Reference NumberLU856413556752
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2008
Located in Wilton, CT
The Art and Antique Dealers League of America
Antiques Associations Members
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Pair of Large Eglomise Chinoiserie Gilt Decalco...
Vintage 1980s Chinese Empire Table Lamps
Vintage pair of églomisé decalcomania lamps with chinoiserie garden scenes and floral borders on a gold gilt ground, circa 1980s. Measures 36" high overall, 18" to cap, 6 1/2" diamet...
Royal Haeger Hickman Blue Flambe Glaze Art Deco Pottery Vase Lamp Vintage
By Royal Haeger
Royal Haeger Hickman Blue Flambe Glaze Art Deco...
Vintage 1960s American Art Deco Table Lamps
Vintage Art Deco Royal Haeger lamp in Chinese inspired form with blue/purple flambe glaze on black ball bearing base, circa 1950s-1960s. Measures: 24" high overall, 12 1/2" to top of...
Vintage Stangl Art Deco Pottery "Archers" Atomic Yellow Large Globe Vase Lamp
By Stangl Pottery
Vintage Stangl Art Deco Pottery "Archers" Atomi...
Early 20th Century American Art Deco Table Lamps
Large vintage Stangl Pottery lamp in relief decoration of pattern known as "Archers," circa early/mid-20th century. With incandescent sunny yellow monochrome glaze. Three-way switch....
Antique Japanese Awaji Pottery Organic Art Nouveau Gourd Form Lamp
By Awaji Pottery
Antique Japanese Awaji Pottery Organic Art Nouv...
Vintage 1910s Japanese Art Nouveau Table Lamps
Awaji Pottery lamp in sensual gourd form with green over caramel glaze, circa 1910s. Good quality double cluster S-form socket. 29" high overall, 18" to top of cap, 7 1/2" diameter. ...