This arts and crafts table lamp is probably English and from the earlier part of the last century. The lamp sits on a five tiered base with a shaped central element raising to hold the upright light fitting. The whole is covered with embossed brass. the shade was custom made for the lamp
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1910
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Good condition. Usual signs indicating age and wear normal for an older item including minor; marking, rubbing, surface oxidization, etc. Cleaned, recently rewired, ready for installation and use. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 20 in. x W 5.75 in. x D 5.75 in.
H 50.8 cm x W 14.61 cm x D 14.61 cm
- Seller locationCulver City, CA
- Seller reference numberho7hg107lioh90h21
- Reference number0902157989795
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: 4 hrs
Located in Culver City, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like