Mid Century Italian Tobia Scarpa "Biagio" Table Lamp in White Marble, Flos 1968
- CreatorFlos (Manufacturer),Afra & Tobia Scarpa (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1968
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsThe marble has been restored long time ago ( see the pictures )
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 13.59 in. x W 15.16 in. x D 5.12 in.H 34.5 cm x W 38.5 cm x D 13 cm
- Seller LocationSacile, IT
- Reference NumberLU2360313868011
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About Flos (Manufacturer)
Founded by Sergio Gandini in 1962 in Merano Italy, FLOS has revolutionized the art of lighting by honoring tradition while embracing innovation.
FLOS is, above all else, about craftmanship, and as a result the brand has cultivated long and successful partnerships with some of the world’s most renowned lighting artists. Working with icons such as the Castiglioni Brothers , Tobia Scarpa, Philippe Starck and Antonio Citterio, among others, FLOS has earned the respect of the industry while growing its offerings to include residential, commercial, and custom-made concept-based products.
An award winning institution in its own right, FLOS has earned worldwide recognition as the leader in the field.
Today, Sergio’s grandson Piero Gandini sits at the helm, holding fast to the values and ideas established by his grandfather while moving confidently into the future.