Oversized antique Japanese Meiji Satsuma art pottery lamp vase features highly ornate neck of honeycomb floral design, body of hand painted enamel white and gold floral. Foliate, and aviary design on green ground, seated on pierced brass base, circa 1900 Measures: 26" H x 9" D, vase only; 45" H (adjustable) x 9" D, full lamp
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1900
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Even age-related crazing throughout.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 45 in.
H 114.3 cm
- Diameter9 in. (22.86 cm)
- Seller locationBig Flats, NY
- Seller reference number62356
- Reference numberLU239637459553
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: 5 hrs
Located in Big Flats, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like