This pair of American Art Deco boudoir or table lamps feature aluminium stepped bases that are banded with bright red enamel.Their bullet shaped frosted glass shades are decorated with five point stars also painted in red enamel. These lamps have been re-wired, the aluminium bases show only very minor age and both the shades and their stars are near perfect.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1942
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. These lamps can be re-wired to suit purchasers location..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 11.5 in.
H 29.21 cm
- Diameter5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Seller locationPort Hope, CA
- Seller reference numberDD 000122
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU100031072694
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Port Hope, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like