- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Pair of English Patinated and Gilt Bronze Lamps, circa 1850
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1850
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 22.4 in. x Dm 9.4 in.H 56.9 cm x Dm 23.88 cm
- Diameter9.4 in. (23.88 cm)
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Seller Reference Number56465
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU840118370122
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
More From This Seller
Antique 1850s French Neoclassical
Antique 1850s French
Antique 1850s Italian
Vintage 1960s French
You May Also Like
Antique Late 19th Century American
Antique Late 19th Century French Baroque
Gold Plate, Bronze, Iron, Lucite
Antique 1890s Empire
Antique 19th Century French
Antique Early 19th Century French Empire
Antique Early 1900s French
Antique 1830s French Charles X
Antique Late 19th Century French Louis XV