A pair of ceramic and chrome lamps by Tommaso Barbi. Clean simple lines and substantial look due to their size. Makers stamp and Marked Italy on underside of the lamps. Measurement is to bottom of socket 28' high to top of harp 15' ceramic part including metal bottom.
- CreatorTommaso Barbi (Designer)
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1970s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. ceramic part no chips no cracks metal has some pitting around the top and also by the harp.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 18.6 in.
H 47.25 cm
- Diameter10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Seller locationNorth Miami, FL
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU78626772163
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in North Miami, FL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like