A 19th century silver gilt Louis Philippe mirror. A geometrical motif is incised on the frame, resembling a checkerboard of rectangles. The inner edge of the frame also features raised beading. Arched upper corners and square lower ones. Subtle details and understated design. Beautiful old patina on frame. Old glass in great condition.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureMid-1800s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Beautiful old patina on frame. Old glass in great condition..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 3 ft. 1 in. x W 2 ft. 4 in. x D 1.5 in.
H 93.35 cm x W 71.76 cm x D 3.81 cm
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference number16085
- Reference numberLU86905282373
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like