- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1890
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 4 ft. 2 in. x W 2 ft. 9 in. x D 1.5 in.
H 127 cm x W 85.09 cm x D 3.81 cm
- Seller locationHouston, TX
- Seller reference numberPAS256
- Reference numberLU86686378043
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries