This fine French Louis XV period mirror, formerly part of a boiserie ornament, was made in rococo taste in the mid eighteenth century. The rocaille forms, C-scrolls and floral motifs are all finely carved and gilded.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureCirca 1740-1750
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionVery good antique condition, with minor restorations to the gilded surface, consistent with age. .
H 66 1/8 in. x W 42 1/2 in. x D 2 in.
D 5.08 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberJF001264
- Reference numberU1202208977319
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like