The elliptical mirror plate housed within a carved silvered wood frame dressed with incised decoration, the cresting pierced, and trailing acanthus leaves, graduated leaves and berries.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureCirca 1780
- ConditionExcellent. Original plate.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 5 ft. 5 in. x W 3 ft. 8 in. x D 4.5 in.
H 165.1 cm x W 110.49 cm x D 11.43 cm
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference number7769
- Reference numberLU9547749316
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in London, GB
The British Antique Dealers' Association
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like