This fine French Louis XV period mirror has oak leaf and acorn decoration amidst C and S curves, epitomizing the Rococo style in gilded wood and mirror glass.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1755
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 3 ft. 5 in. x W 2 ft. 2 in. x D 2 in.
H 102.87 cm x W 66.68 cm x D 5.08 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberJF001788
- Reference numberLU89773695662
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like