An elegant giltwood mirror in the Louis XVI style that was purchased in the Beaujolais Region. The frame has a fascia molding and cross ribbon motifs with carved roses at the crest. The mirrored glass is beveled.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1930s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. A thin crack on gilded frame at top of left side. Few tiny age spots on glass..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 4 ft. 3 in. x W 2 ft. 9 in. x D 3.5 in.
H 129.54 cm x W 82.55 cm x D 8.89 cm
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference number16120
- Reference numberLU86905054593
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like