This is a sophisticated a beautifully crafted mahogany and parcel-gilt mirror in the style of George ll. The broken swan neck pediments centered by a gilt phoenix over a mahogany frame with trailing gilt vines flanking a beveled mirror plate, 20th century.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureMid-20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. The mirrors are priced as single units. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 4 ft. 2 in. x W 2 ft. 2 in. x D 1.50 in.
H 125.73 cm x W 65.41 cm x D 3.81 cm
- Seller locationWEST PALM BEACH, FL
- Reference numberLU2204310680831
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in WEST PALM BEACH, FL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like