Post 1920 Continental Birdcage with an ornate carving of balconies, ledges, doors which open & close, & bird perch intact.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Materials and Techniques
Thin elaborately cut jigsawed wood
Thin elaborately cut jigsawed wood.
Good condition with normal wear for its age. Some small losses on one panel surrounding the domed top. The bottom of the cage appears to be later.
23 in. H
58 cm H
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Late 20th Century Cashmere-Lined Designer Silk Throw
- Late 20th Century Cashmere-Lined Silk Throw
- 20th Century Continental Faux Ivory Carved Wooden Finial
- 19th Century Continental Leather Trunk
- Pair of Early 20th Century Telescoping Ceremonial Temple Trumpets
- 19th Century Regency Style Ebonized Magazine Rack with Greek Key Design
- A Late Victorian Leather Travel Box on Stand
- Late 19th Century Chinese Trunk on Stand as Occasional Table
- Pair of Framed Mid-20th Century Italian Linens by the Baroness Rapisardi
- Mid-20th Century Italian Linen by Baroness Rapisardi
- 19th Century Chinese Four-Panel Screen
- Chinese Rosewood Tea Cart