Rihanna: Luxury Supreme
Rihanna invites you into her world with this stunning visual autobiography.
From her Barbados childhood to her worldwide tours, from iconic fashion moments to private time with friends and family, the book showcases intimate photographs of her life as an artist, performer, designer, and entrepreneur. Many of these images have never before been published.
This large-format edition is 504 pages with 1,050 color images on 3 paper stocks and 7 single- and double-page gatefolds, 9 bound-in booklets, 1 tip-in sheet, and a double-sided, removable poster.
Signed by Rihanna and The Haas Brothers and numbered 11-1,000, this oversized luxury supreme edition is a 504-page book with 1,050 color images and features "Drippy + The Brain," a custom tabletop bookstand created in collaboration with The Haas Brothers.
- This hardcover book is 19-3/4 x 25-7/8 inches 656 x 500 mm (portrait).
- The book is bound in a bespoke black fabric with a matte black, laser-cut, steel logo inset into the front cover.
- The spine of the book is square-backed with the title and Phaidon logo silkscreened in matte black on the bespoke fabric.
- Additional features include: 3 paper stocks, 7 single- and double-page gatefolds, 9 bound-in booklets, 1 tip-in sheet, and a double-sided, removable poster (35-3/8 x 26-3/4 inches 900 x 680 mm).
- Endpapers feature a custom design by The Haas Brothers in spot gloss on a rich, black paper stock.
- "Drippy + The Brain," the custom cast-resin tabletop bookstand (measures 57 x 43-1/2 inches 1,450 x 1,105 mm ) created in collaboration with The Haas Brothers is plated in an 18-carat gold color with mirror-finish, topped with a cushioned platform made from high-density, laser-cut foam covered with a bespoke black vermiculated fabric.
- The book (weighs 60 lbs 27 kg) and tabletop bookstand (weighs 66 lbs 30 kg) and are shipped separately.
- This edition will begin shipping November 20, 2019.
Rihanna (b. 1988, Barbados) is a nine-time Grammy Award–winning recording artist, songwriter, actress, philanthropist, and entrepreneur. She has sold 60 million albums and 215 million digital tracks worldwide, making her the top-selling digital artist of all time. Rihanna launched her beauty line Fenty Beauty in 2017, her lingerie line Savage X Fenty in 2018, and most recently her luxury fashion line FENTY in 2019.
- Production TypeNew & Custom(Limited Edition)
- Production TimeIt will take 3-4 weeks to make this piece
- Date of Manufacture2019
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 12 in. x W 25.88 in. x D 19.75 in.H 30.48 cm x W 65.74 cm x D 50.17 cm
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Seller Reference Number9781838660093
- Reference NumberLU1878316773882
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.