Items Similar to Early 20th Century German Clock in the Form of a Pocket Watch, Marked D.R.G.M View More
Early 20th Century German Clock in the Form of a Pocket Watch, Marked D.R.G.M
Early 20th century German clock in the form of a pocket watch D.R.G.M Here we have a German patented oversized pocket watch or clock, circa 1910. Marked on the face with D.R.G.M and D.R.P. Also bares the RSM rose logo which dates this to around 1910-12 and possibly made by Uhrenfabrik Muhlheim Muller & co who continued to use the logo till 1913 from when they took over the bankcrupt Schnekenburger business in 1900. Recommended this piece having a service, hinge for backing cover is broken. Measures: Height 8 1/2" Width 5 1/2" Clock face 4 1/2" diameter Ea535.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1910
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 8.5 in. x Dm 5.5 in.H 21.59 cm x Dm 13.97 cm
- Diameter5.5 in. (13.97 cm)
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference NumberEA535
- Reference NumberLU87861811862
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Debenham, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Early 20th Century Swedish Dog Tether and Sled
Early 20th Century Swedish Edwardian Sports Equipment and Memorabilia
Made for use for Scandinavian life or possible expeditions with the original canvas cover for covering supplies. Evidence of later paint to underneath of sled. Measures: Length 50 ...
Unique Early 20th Century Tole Oversized Street...
Early 20th Century Swedish Art Deco More Clocks
Unique early 20th century tole oversized street clock Here we have the unique opportunity for a rare Swedish street clock, circa 1900. Would have been originally fitted to the outs...
20th Century Silver Plate Chinese Bamboo Decora...
Early 20th Century Chinese Chinese Export Tobacco Accessories
20th century silver plate Chinese bamboo decorated tobacco box Fine quality Chinese silver plate box, signed and dated 1925. Profusely cast and decorated with bamboo and bamboo...
Early 20th Century Mahogany Wine Cooler Cellarette
Early 20th Century English Georgian Wine Coolers
Edwardian wine cooler, circa 1905. Fitted with compartments and a single drawer below. Marks and repairs (see pictures) Measures: Height: 24" Width: 22" Depth: 14 1/4".