Items Similar to Sterling Silver Bird and Berries Midcentury Brooch, Norsland by Coro View More
Sterling Silver Bird and Berries Midcentury Brooch, Norsland by Coro
Round sterling silver bird and berries brooch, Norsland by Coro, stamped on the back with Viking ship and marked Registered U.S. Patent Office. The brooch is midcentury and dates from the 1950s-1960s and measures 2 1/4"-inches in diameter x 1/4"-inches thick.
- CreatorCoro Costume Jewelry (Jeweler)
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1950s-1960s
- Materials and TechniquesEmbossedSterling Silver
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 0.25 in. x Dm 2.25 in.H 6.35 mm x Dm 5.72 cm
- Diameter2.25 in. (5.72 cm)
- Seller LocationOttawa, CA
- Reference NumberLU1417212179693
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Ottawa, CA
More From This Seller
NASA Apollo 11 Sterling Silver Commemorative Beaker #67 of 1500
By Prestons Limited
NASA Apollo 11 Sterling Silver Commemorative Be...
Late 20th Century English International Style Sterling Silver
Nasa Apollo 11 sterling silver commemorative beaker #67 of 1500, the beakers were limited to 1500, this one is #67. The first three that were made were given as gifts to the three as...
Art Nouveau Sterling & Enamel "Albert Holbein" ...
Antique Late 19th Century German Art Nouveau Collectible Jewelry
Enamel, Sterling Silver
Art Nouveau sterling & enamel "Albert Holbein" (1869-1934) German pendant/necklace, superb piece of Art Nouveau jewelry by Albert Holbein one of the founding fathers of the Art Nouve...
Five-Piece Sterling Silver Condiment Set and Spoon Retailed by Birks
By Henry Birks
Five-Piece Sterling Silver Condiment Set and Sp...
Mid-20th Century Canadian Edwardian Sterling Silver
5 Pcs. Sterling Silver Condiment Set & Spoon Retailed By Birks Canada, 4- Salt & Pepper Shakers, Mustard/Condiment Pot with a blue glass liner and sterling silver spoon. Eac...
Mexican Sterling Silver Bowl in a Navette Form by Peggy Page
By Peggy Page
Mexican Sterling Silver Bowl in a Navette Form ...
Mid-20th Century Mexican Mid-Century Modern Sterling Silver
A Navette form Mexican sterling silver bowl by Peggy Page, Marked .925 & Stamped with Peggy Page mark. The bowl has a nice heavy weight, gauge & feel. The bowl measures 4 1/2"-inches...