Items Similar to Antique European War Folding Map, ‘circa 1915’ View More
Antique European War Folding Map, ‘circa 1915’
Antique folding map of the European War (1914-1915) titled 'The Eastern Campaign '. From Petrograd to Berlin, geographically colored. Published on linen by W. & A.K. Johnston.
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1915
- Condition DetailsPlease study images carefully.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 39.38 in. x W 28.94 in. x D 0.02 in.H 100 cm x W 73.5 cm x D 0.5 mm
- Seller LocationLangweer, NL
- Seller Reference NumberBG-11354
- Reference NumberLU3054313460712
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Located in Langweer, NL
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
Antique War Map by Johnston, circa 1914
Early 20th Century Maps
Large folding map depicting various European regions including east France, south west Germany, borders of Russia, North Sea, Baltic Sea, Kiel Canal, Belgium and the Netherlands. Pub...
Antique Map of Europe by J. Tallis, circa 1851
Antique Mid-19th Century Maps
A decorative and detailed mid-19th century map of Europe which was drawn and engraved by J. Rapkin (vignettes by J. Marchant & J. Rogers) and published in John Tallis's Illustrat...
Antique Map of Europe by J. Janssonius, circa 1650
Antique Mid-17th Century Maps
An uncommon map of Europe prepared by Nicolas Blankaart, extending to the Middle East and the northern tip of Africa, as it was during the time of the Roman Empire. The map is filled...
Antique Map of Europe by F. de Wit, circa 1690
Antique Late 17th Century Maps
An attractive map of all Europe by Frederick de Wit. This detailed map has a decorative cartouche featuring the figure of "Europa" sitting on a bull.