Items Similar to Framed Vintage Paris Visitor Guide, circa 1940s-1950s
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 12
Framed Vintage Paris Visitor Guide, circa 1940s-1950s
Framed vintage Paris visitor guide, circa 1940s-1950s. A fantastic vintage visitor guide of Paris depicting all of the great landmarks and stations Dimensions 26.5" wide x 19" high The frame is lightly distressed and measures 32" wide x 26" high Good vintage condition.
- DimensionsHeight: 26 in. (66.04 cm)Width: 32 in. (81.28 cm)Depth: 1 in. (2.54 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1940-1950
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU5199222055712
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$175 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-6 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: San Francisco, CA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 2 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in San Francisco, CA
5 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1985
1stDibs seller since 2020
61 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 3 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in San Francisco, CAVintage Christmas Holiday Musketeer Doll, circa 1940s-1950s Hand painted. Handmade clothing. Very nice vintag...Category
Mid-20th Century American Toys and DollsMaterials
MachicheH 30 in. W 13 in. D 5 in.$795
- Located in San Francisco, CALarge scale vintage oil painting "San Geronimo" by Larsen circa 1940s-1950s Fantastic vintage painting filled...Category
Mid-20th Century American PaintingsMaterials
CanvasH 37 in. W 52 in. D 3 in.$1,850
- By Dale NicholsLocated in San Francisco, CADale Nichols (American, 1904-1995) rare lot of Woodblock invitations and hand written letter circa 1940s This...Category
Early 20th Century American PrintsMaterials
PaperH 17 in. W 18 in. D 0.1 in.$750 Sale Price70% Off
- Located in San Francisco, CASet of three vintage leather medicine balls, circa 1940 Great collection of old school medicine balls. Hip...Category
Mid-20th Century American Sports Equipment and MemorabiliaMaterials
LeatherH 13 in. Dm 13 in.$1,475 / set
- Located in San Francisco, CAVintage large scale "Kodak Film" advertisement, circa 1950 A young couple below a sky of clouds - A great vin...Category
Mid-20th Century American Decorative ArtMaterials
PaperH 39.5 in. W 29.5 in. D 2 in.$950
- Located in San Francisco, CAVintage copper Folk Art box, circa 1940s Fantastic American Folk Art box made from hand-hammered copper and a...Category
Early 20th Century American Folk Art Decorative BoxesMaterials
CopperH 11.5 in. W 14.5 in. D 9.5 in.$1,200
You May Also Like
Architectural A Frame House Model, circa 1940s
By Charles Eames
Located in Atlanta, GA
Architectural A frame house model, American, circa 1940s. Retains warm original patina.
Vintage 1940s American Mid-Century Modern Architectural Models
Italian Globe with Metal Base, 1940s-1950s
Located in Milan, IT
Physical and political terrestrial globe published by G.B. Paravia & C. Turin-Milan-Padua-Florence-Rome-Naples-Palermo, designed by prof. Guido Cora at the end of the 40s - early 50s...
Vintage 1940s Italian Globes
Illustrated French Books, Regions of France, 1940s-1950s
Located in Austin, TX
A set of 18 French books about French regions: Geography, history, tourism etc... with multiple black and white and color illustrations, maps and photographs. Published in the 1940s ...
Mid-20th Century French Books
1940s-1950s Glass Beaded Bag with Caramel Lucite Lid
Located in Devon, England
A beautiful, glossy caramel Lucite box bag dating to the 1940s-1950s. Label inside reads M.E. Product “For Speaks For Itself” and it certainly does, this is a wonderful looking bag. ...
Vintage 1940s Central American Art Deco Collectible Jewelry
Vintage Schooner Sailboat Model, circa 1950s
Located in Stamford, CT
Vintage model of a schooner with original red and white paint, circa 1950s. Please note of wear consistent with age including discoloration to the fabric of the sails and faded paint...
Mid-20th Century Mid-Century Modern Nautical Objects
Vintage Paris Eiffel Tower French Souvenir Building Metal, 1950s
Located in Nürnberg, DE
A 1950s souvenir building architectural model. Some wear with a nice patina, but this is old-age. Made of metal. A beautiful nice desktop item or just a display item in your collecti...
Mid-20th Century French Mid-Century Modern Historical Memorabilia
Vintage Style Photography, Framed Alpine Ski Photograph, Bavarian Guide
Located in Oxfordshire, GB
Alpine Ski photograph. 'Bavarian Guide', a new mounted black and white photographic image after an original 1930s mountaineering photograph. Black and white alpine photos are the pe...
Vintage 1930s British Sporting Art Sports Equipment and Memorabilia
Vintage Human Body Educational Model / Anatomical Model, circa 1940s
Located in Lucenec, SK
Fantastic looking vintage anatomical model of a full human body on a black granite base. The height of the model with base (4 cm) is 82 cm. Unfortunately, removable parts are missing.
Mid-20th Century European Mid-Century Modern Scientific Instruments
$1,095 Sale Price