Items Similar to Military Style Drum View More
Military Style Drum
A military style drum for a child with pair of drumsticks, circa 1910.
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1910
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 6.7 in. x Dm 9.06 in.H 17 cm x Dm 23 cm
- Diameter9.06 in. (23 cm)
- Seller LocationSalisbury, GB
- Seller Reference NumberB5930
- Reference NumberLU961311508493
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Salisbury, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
More From This Seller
World War II Period March V Military Heleograph...
Mid-20th Century Scientific Instruments
World War II period March V Military Heleograph with tripod.
Louis XV Style French Vernis Martin Aneroid Bar...
Antique 19th Century Scientific Instruments
A fine and decorative Louis XV style French Vernis Martin Aneroid barometer and thermometer, decorated in green with floral detail and crisp ormolu mounts, circa 1900.
18th Century Dutch or German Holster Pistol
Antique 18th Century Arms, Armor and Weapons
A fine quality 18th century Dutch or German holster pistol, circa 1770. Converted into percussion, circa 1830.