- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1880
- ConditionFair. chips etc (as seen in photos)over all patina.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 8.27 in. x W 4.34 in. x D 3.15 in.
H 21 cm x W 11 cm x D 8 cm
- Seller locationAntwerp, BE
- Seller reference number4766a
- Reference numberLU109728373013
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
19th Century Didactic Anatomical Model of the E...
German Scientific Instruments
German anatomic didactic model of the human ear. Signed “g. Steger / schkeuditz” on the bottom, and a brass plaque “bock-steger lips” on back. Made in Leipzig, Germany, circa 1870. P...
19th Century French Anatomical Model by Dr. Auzoux
Dr. Louis Auzoux
French Models and Miniatures
Marble, Rosewood, Paper
A rare 19th century anatomical model made of papier mâché by French anatomist and naturalist Dr. Louis Thomas Jérôme Auzoux (1797-1880). Dr. Auzoux had a workshop in Normandy making ...