Items Similar to Curling Bonspiel Trophy Stand-Up Ashtray Early, 1960s View More
Curling Bonspiel Trophy Stand-Up Ashtray Early, 1960s
Curling Bonspiel trophy stand-up ashtray, early 1960s, The stand is maple with two curling brooms holding the top ashtray with the base mounted on a turned base and centered by a curling stone. The stand is made of maple, with a black glass ashtray. Made in Henryville, Quebec, Canada, Eastern Townships Area and signed L. Robichaud, Henryville. Que. The stand measures 25"-inches high x 9 3/4"-inches in diameter.
- CreatorL. Robichaud (Maker)
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1960s
- Materials and TechniquesHand-CraftedMaple
- DimensionsH 25.00 in. x Dm 9.75 in.H 63.5 cm x Dm 24.77 cm
- Diameter9.75 in. (24.77 cm)
- Seller LocationOttawa, CA
- Reference NumberLU1417212246193
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Ottawa, CA
More From This Seller
Early August Buermann Hand-Forged Carbon Steel Spurs and Original Leather Straps
By August Buermann
$1,200 Sale Price / set
Early August Buermann Hand-Forged Carbon Steel ...
Antique Late 19th Century American American Classical Historical Memorab...
Early August Buermann hand-forged carbon steel spurs and original leather straps, circa 1880-1890, The spurs are complete and original, still retaining the spur bells, tooled leather...
Pair of Italian Putti Wood Carved Hand-Painted ...
Antique Late 19th Century Italian Rococo Figurative Sculptures
Pair of Italian putti wood carved hand-painted gilt, late 19th-early 20th century, each playing an instrument, Horn & Mandolin, Gilt wings and loin cloth. The putti have back rings f...
Sterling Silver Bird and Berries Midcentury Brooch, Norsland by Coro
By Coro Costume Jewelry
Sterling Silver Bird and Berries Midcentury Bro...
Coro Costume Jewelry
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Collectible Jewelry
Round sterling silver bird and berries brooch, Norsland by Coro, stamped on the back with Viking ship and marked Registered U.S. Patent Office. The brooch is midcentury and dates fro...
World's Most Famous Clown "Ronald" 1977 License...
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Toys and Dolls
World's most famous clown "Ronald" 1977 licensed McDonald's balloon helium tank top for filling balloons. The head is made of molded plastic and painted, it impressed 1977 McDonald's...