A beautiful example of this rare form, the easel support terminates in a carved tulip finial.
- Of the PeriodCountry
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1780-1790
- PeriodLate 18th Century
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 10 in. x W 14 in. x D 19.5 in.
H 25.4 cm x W 35.56 cm x D 49.53 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference number150-100
- Reference numberLU91012158752
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2011
Typical response time: 13 hrs
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like