Items Similar to Trompe L'oeil Screen or Room Divider in the Manner of Piero Fornasetti
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 5
Trompe L'oeil Screen or Room Divider in the Manner of Piero Fornasetti
A fantastic, one-sided, hand painted screen after Piero Fornasetti. A wonderfully surreal, architectural, Escher-esque stair and ladder motif; an of-the-period replica of a portion of the largest Fornasetti screen ever made, "La Stanza Metafisica". Impressive execution and construction. An unexpected decorative element. Each panel measures 17 inches.
- DimensionsHeight: 67 in. (170.18 cm)Width: 51 in. (129.54 cm)Depth: .75 in. (1.91 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1955
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU890415698661
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$499 Standard Front Door Shippingto United States 0, arrives in 3-6 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered to the first available dry area outside of your house or building (front door, porch, landing area, garage, etc.).Ships From: Los Angeles, CA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Los Angeles, CA
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 2010
1stDibs seller since 2010
72 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 16 hours
More From This Seller
- By Paul Frankl, Modernage Furniture CompanyLocated in Los Angeles, CAAn iconic design made by Modernage circa 1928-32. This chair was made in the style of the renowned American Mach...Category
Vintage 1930s American Streamlined Moderne Side ChairsMaterials
- Located in Los Angeles, CAAn outstanding, Primitive, turn-of-the-century wood bench. Incredible details and handmade craftsmanship with a ...Category
Vintage 1910s American Primitive BenchesMaterials
- By Aksel KjersgaardLocated in Los Angeles, CAA fantastic, rolling, adjustable table or workstation by Aksel Kjersgaard for Levenger. Classic 1970s Danish mod...Category
Vintage 1970s Danish Mid-Century Modern Desks and Writing TablesMaterials
- By Aleph GeddisLocated in Los Angeles, CAAn extraordinary stacked-octahedron-abstraction sculpture in big leaf maple by Aleph Geddis. Of the artist's Har...Category
2010s American Modern Abstract SculpturesMaterials
- By Yngve EkströmLocated in Los Angeles, CAA beautiful and iconic pair of "Arka" chairs designed by Yngve Ekström for Stolab. Wonderful scale and solid oak...Category
Vintage 1950s Swedish Scandinavian Modern Lounge ChairsMaterials
Oak$4,800 / set
You May Also Like
Trompe L'oeil Three-Panel Screen
Located in Stamford, CT
Three panel vintage screen with arched top decorated with architectural ornaments. Trompe l'oeil on paper.
Mid-20th Century Screens and Room Dividers
Piero Fornasetti Style 6 Panel Architectural Privacy Screen Room Divider
By Piero Fornasetti
Located in Wayne, NJ
Large decorative Fornasetti Style 6 Panel Architectural privacy screen room divider. Will go well with many types of decor. From Traditional to Modern. This is a heavy in weight piec...
Vintage 1970s Unknown Modern Screens and Room Dividers
Trompe l'Oeil Screen of Four Panels with Painted Books
Located in Hingham, MA
For the library, trompe l'oeil four-panel paravent with painted books on one inch thick solid oak. 72 inches high and each of the four 16 inch panels fold flat for ease of transport.
Vintage 1960s American American Classical Screens and Room Dividers
Spectacular Trompe L'Oeil Marquetry Screen by Peter Niczewski
By peter niczewski
Located in Brooklyn, NY
A stunning showcase of woodworking virtuosity, Niczewski used this three-panel birch screen as a canvas to create a surrealistic tableau out of wood veneer. Every letter in the newsp...
Late 20th Century English Modern Screens and Room Dividers
"Fontainebleu" Hand Painted Four-Panel Grisaille Trompe L'oeil Screen
Located in Atlanta, GA
Fontainebleau screen; a four-panel hand painted natural fiber Grisailles screen features trompe l'oeil hunting implements reminiscent of the royal hunting lodge of Fontainebleau. Ori...
21st Century and Contemporary American Screens and Room Dividers
Exquisite Custom Studio Trompe L'oeil Four-Panel Folding Screen
By Dorothy Draper
Located in Camden, ME
Impressive midcentury 84" tall four-panel folding floor screen. Brass sabots on the base supports, brass hinges, gloss black lacquer reverse with gilt stenciled Buddhist symbols. The...
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Screens and Room Dividers
Four Panel Trompe L'oeil Fiberglass Screen by Marc Bankowsky
By Marc Bankowsky
Located in Stamford, CT
Circa 2007 Contemporary style four panel polyester plaster fiberglass screen by Marc Bankowsky that features a Trompe L’oeil effect of draped white cloth. The piece is further detail...
21st Century and Contemporary French Modern Screens and Room Dividers
Midcentury 1940s Swedish Room Divider or Screen in Birch
Located in London, London
Room divider or screen Five foldable sections Birch Dark wood connectors Sweden, 1940s.
Mid-20th Century Swedish Mid-Century Modern Screens and Room Dividers
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery
More Ways To Browse
Italian Divider Screen
Italian Painted Screens
Painted Room Divider Screen
Fornasetti Hand Painted
Piero Fornasetti Hand
Fornasetti Room Divider
Chinese Fold Screen
China Folding Screen
Chinese Folding Screen