A very original vintage car trunk from the early 1900s made by S.S. Paris. It is made of cordovan oil cloth on wood. An indented texture is applied throughout the oil cloth, providing all-over visual interest. The trunk is curved on the back side to fit on a vehicle. It drops open from the front with round brass and metal locks, and has open storage. The corner caps are brass and the side handles are silver metal. Some appropriate minor age wear on cloth. One key is included. Left lock works fine, right lock is a little tight.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 1900s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Some appropriate minor age wear on leather. One key is included. Left lock works fine, right lock is a little tight..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 20 in. x W 31.5 in. x D 15.5 in.
H 50.8 cm x W 80.01 cm x D 39.37 cm
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference number16108
- Reference numberLU86905741363
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like