Nothing ever quite looks like 100-year-old worn leather and this trunk appears to have been lovingly cared for. There are no horrible cracks or glaring flaws in the leather, only a wonderful patina and we are in love with the fabric lining and only wish there was more of it. Could make a great end table or even a nightstand? Purchased in the south of France, but not so sure it was born there.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1890-1910
- ConditionFair. Original unrestored condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
H 21 in. x W 31.75 in. x D 18 in.
H 53.34 cm x W 80.65 cm x D 45.72 cm
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Seller reference numberj1974
- Reference numberLU82435391243
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2006
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Chicago, IL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like